Thursday, October 8, 2009

bye bye blog virginity

i've been wanting to start a blog for a few months now and what better time to contribute to the blogosphere when change is in the air! for starters, i just turned another year older (and maybe a little wiser) and think it's time to share my adventures. the seasons are changing, the crisp feel of fall is in the air, pumpkins are perched in front of whole foods... it's my favorite time of year.

in addition to the predictable changes, like birthdays and seasons, i've recently started a new job with a new agency. life at the agency is great and i'm happy with the new step i've taken in my career. but that's really not what this blog is about...

i'm here on the world wide web to share about my life as a twenty-something, single, style-savvy, spontaneous and somewhat free spirit. my life takes me all over the place, whether that is out and about in my fantastic hometown, san francisco, or taking off for a weekend getaway to visit my friends in los angeles. my love of shopping, fine food and living the good life has put a little dent in my bank account, but i see it more as an investment in me, rather than throwing my money away. if i don't do it now, will i look back and regret not buying those pair of seven jeans on gilt group or not taking advantage of the deal i just found through my kayak newsletters? who knows, but it my mind, it's worth it to spend it and live a little. and when it comes to enjoying life, i know that my friends are always up for a good time. they inspire me to make questionable decisions, but always decisions that deserve a good laugh the morning after (and maybe 3 advil and a latte).

so cheers everyone! it's time to head out into this crazy world and work on some new material.

i'm off to lala land to visit with some of my favorite partners in crime... who knows what we'll get into this time, but it will certainly be some shenanigans.


ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment